New for Fall 2023 and Spring 2024
Space in my calendar for "watch me grow" sessions is extremely limited. Book early or you might be disappointed.
Children // Watch Me Grow
Children grow fast! I didn't understand that until I had a few of my own. They grow through milestone after milestone, and we feel so much joy as we watch them with new experiences and achievements. As memories of each milestone fade, I cherish the photos of my children taken at these stages. I feel happiness as I relive each photographed moment, and I want my clients to experience the same.
"Watch Me Grow" sessions make it easy and affordable for parents to have beautiful photos of their child as the child crosses each milestone. Child-only sessions are limited to in-studio and are perfect for custom school photos, milestones, birthdays, and achievements.
$200 Session Fee (1/2 due at time of booking, remaining balance due at session) and includes:
- Individual portrait session in studio usually 30–45 minutes
- 2 backdrop/wardrobe changes (bring wardrobe items you think might work and we will adjust as we go)
- 10–15 digital images of your choice from online gallery, with print release
A few notes:
- Additional siblings can be added to the session for $50/each (also adds 5 digital images).
- This type of session is perfect for babies (about 3 months old) up to the teenage years.
- This type of session is not appropriate for newborn portraits (younger than about 3 months). See Newborn info.
- This type of session is not for family portraits. See Family info.
Let's chat! Our next step is to get to know each other so we can begin planning your session. Contact me to get started...
“My son had so much fun with Sara to capture his 5th birthday photos.” — Diana A.
Take a look at a few recent sessions...
I'm a bit obsessed with this family photo session I did last fall. First of all, this family is gorgeous!... Continue reading
Meet Quincy! She’s one of my favorite little clients. I love capturing her smiles at each session, and this one... Continue reading
This gorgeous family asked me to create portraits for them on our recent visit back to Las Vegas. I couldn’t... Continue reading
Miss “K” brought her bright blue eyes to her cake smash session. Her mom requested pink and gold, and I... Continue reading
These two cute kids were so happy at their session. Their grandma set the whole thing up to surprise their dad... Continue reading
This little miss was a beautiful model at her portrait session to capture her eight month milestone. Isn’t she a doll?... Continue reading